The following is a summary of the Company's 39th Annual Shareholders' Meeting.
*This document has been prepared to summarize the proceedings of the Company’s 39th Annual Shareholders' Meeting for presentation on the Company’s website and is different from the legally mandated minutes of the meeting.
|Date and Time:||：||June 21, 2019 (Fri), 10:00 - 10:53 a.m.|
|Venue||：||Century Room, Hyatt Regency Tokyo, 2-7-2 Nishi-Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo|
|Number of Shareholders present||：||576|
|Reports||：||1．Business Report, Consolidated Financial Statements, and Audit Reports on the Consolidated Financial Statements by Accounting Auditors and by the Audit & Supervisory Committee for the 39th term (April 1, 2018 through March 31, 2019)|
|2．Non-Consolidated Financial Statements for the 39th term (April 1, 2018 through March 31, 2019)|
<FY2019/3 Financial Results>
<FY2020/3 Financial Forecasts>
<Medium-term Earnings Targets>
|Voting Item||：||Item: Election of Five (5) Directors (excluding Directors who are Audit & Supervisory Committee members)|
|The above voting item was approved as originally proposed.|
These statements are based on management's assumptions and beliefs in light of information available to it at the time of annual general meeting of shareholders and as such readers should not place undue reliance on them. Further, readers should not assume that statements made in this document will remain accurate or operative at a later time.
A number of factors could cause actual results to be materially different from or worse than those discussed in forward-looking statements. Such factors include, but are not limited to:
1. Changes in economic conditions affecting our operations;
2. Fluctuations in currency exchange rates, particularly with respect to the value of the Japanese yen, the U.S. dollar and the euro;
3. Our ability to continue to win acceptance of our products and services, which are offered in highly competitive markets characterized by the continuous introduction of new products and services, rapid developments in technology, and subjective and changing consumer preferences;
4. Our ability to successfully expand internationally with a focus on our digital content business, online game business and mobile phone content business; and
5. Regulatory developments and changes and our ability to respond and adapt to those changes.
The forward-looking statements regarding earnings contained in these materials were valid at the time of the annual general meeting of shareholders. SQUARE ENIX HOLDINGS assumes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, including forecasts or projections, whether as a result of new information, subsequent events or otherwise.
The financial information presented in this document is prepared according to generally accepted accounting principles in Japan.